WIN a 6 month Pop-Up shop in Limerick City, in partnership with Limerick.ie
Champion Green, Ireland’s support local initiative, is giving up to 5 small businesses the chance to WIN a 6 month Pop-Up shop in Limerick City, in partnership with Limerick.ie
A prime retail unit on Roches St in Limerick city centre, will be transformed into a curated Champion Green lifestyle concession pop-up store showcasing products from up to five SME’s for six months trading beginning in summer 2023. Not only will you enjoy free rental space within the unit, but you’ll learn from a community of local businesses and receive additional prize supports from our partners.
Entries close on midnight Monday 10th April 2023.
- FREE six-month trading period at a prime retail unit in Limerick City (utility bills not included)
- A free direct mail campaign to promote the new business, a combined An Post prize valued at €10,000
- Complimentary one year membership for each winner to the Small Firms Association
- 1 year complimentary membership of Limerick Chamber as an SME member
- Skills Development strategy session with Limerick Chamber Skillnet
- Feature article in Chamber Connects member magazine
What else should I know?
The Promotion is open to sole traders, local makers, designers and small businesses (less than 20 employees) based in the Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18.
Ideal retailers for the space include, but are not limited to, children’s clothing/shoes, a boutique, leisurewear, wellness, beauty products, gifting, art or crafts. The space is not suitable for a food business.
The winners will be responsible for energy consumption and for staffing the shop.
TEN finalists will go forward to a series of interviews with an expert judging panel, to select up to five winners of this pop-up shop opportunity. Interviews will take place mid-April.
The retail opportunity will start no later than July 2023 with an end date 6 months later.
How Do I Enter?
- Submit the entry form below along with a video or 500-word submission as to why your business deserves this fantastic opportunity
- Up to 10 businesses will be shortlisted and will attend an in-person or zoom video interview with our judging panel.
- See full Terms & Conditions here
The Judging Panel:
- Marian O’Gorman, Chairperson Kilkenny Design & Founder of Champion Green
- Duncan Graham, Managing Director of Retail Excellence Ireland
- John Hoolihan, Head of Marketing AIB Merchant Services
TO ENTER, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE
To be in with a chance to receive this fantastic opportunity, please submit your business details and an optional short video submission below. Entries close midnight 10th April 2023. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.